Delivery & Returns Information
Delivery Charges and Times
Charges are determined by destination, item weight, packaging and value of order. In some cases you will have a choice of two delivery options.
Any UK order with a value over £30 will have free shipping (UK Mainland, Northern Ireland Channel Islands & Isle of Man only).
UK (Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man)
- Up to 1kg Shipped by Royal Mail delivered within 3-5 working days £4
- 1kg up to 2kg Shipped by Royal Mail delivered within 3-5 working days £5
- Over 2kgs up to 30kgs Shipped by Parcel Force delivered within 2-3 working days £5
- Up to 30kgs Shipped by Parcel Force delivered within 24hrs Next Day (excluding weekends and holidays for orders received before 12pm) £8
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £30
Republic of Ireland
- Up to 30kgs Shipped by Parcel Force delivered within 24hrs Next Day (excluding weekends and holidays) £8
- Up to 30kgs Shipped by Parcel Force delivered within 7-10 working days £10
USA & Canada
- Under 3kgs Shipped by Parcel Force delivered within 5-7 working days £15
- Over 3kgs up to 30kgs Shipped by Parcel Force delivered within 5-7 working days £20
Rest of the World
- Under 1 kg Shipped by Royal Mail delivered within 7-10 working days £20
- Over 1 kg and up to 2kg Shipped by Royal Mail delivered within 7-10 working days £30
- Over 2kgs and up to 30kgs Shipped by Parcel Force delivered within 7-10 working days £50
(The above shipping prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.)
Orders are generally dispatched either by Royal Mail or Parcelforce. We endeavour to dispatch orders received before 11am (Monday - Friday) on the same day. Orders received after this time will be dispatched the next working day. You will be notified if goods are out of stock and have been discontinued.
International orders (dispatched to destinations outside the UK) are only sent via a tracked service if the parcel is either over 2kg or if the order value is over £40. Once your order has been dispatched we can provide you with the tracking number on request. Simply e-mail us with your order number, order date and your name, and we will send you the relevant details.
Parcelforce packages can be tracked via the following link: http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace
All orders include UK tax where applicable. International customers are responsible for ensuring they pay any tax due in their own jurisdiction. Ulster Weavers will not accept responsibility for paying tax on goods ordered outside the UK.
Ulster Weavers will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website but will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. Please note that public/bank holidays and busy retail periods such as Christmas are likely to delay order dispatch & delivery. If the goods are not delivered within the delivery time which we quote for that item, please contact us by telephone or email. We will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money which you have paid. All cancellations must be in writing.
We promise to refund any unworn, unused item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition by post within 28 days of receipt. Please keep your receipt as proof of postage. The returns address is:
FAO Web Returns.
1 - 6 St Helen's Business Park
Contact Tel.: 0844 844 1325