Careers with Ulster Weavers
We currently have the following Vacancies..
Job Title - Printer
Location - Banbridge
Hours of Work 8.00 am –4.30 pm Monday to Thursday 8.00 am – 3.30 pm Friday
(must be flexible; start/ finish times may vary depending on production schedule)
Reporting to UK Operations Manager
Main Purpose of the Job
To set up and operate a 12 colour carousel print machine on a daily basis for both sampling and bulk production.
• Capable of setting up a 12 colour carousel machine for sampling/ bulk print
• Ability to operate a 12 colour carousel print machine on a daily basis
• Experience of printing on a carousel machine.
• Print to production schedule deadlines
• Ensure quality of print is consistent throughout bulk production and matches the approved sample
• Full responsibility of print quality on all production orders
• Be able to work as part of a team.
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Ensure cleanliness of printing machines and production area is maintained at all times
• Participate with the Printing Team in any other processes involved in production and shipping of kitchen textiles (baking / ornamenting / packing etc)
• Ensure all company policy is complied with
• Any other duties are carried out as required
• Experience of preparing screens for printing/ washing/ storing screens.
• Experience of mixing water based pigments to match approved artwork/ pantones.
If interested please use the following link https://www.jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFront/FreeSearchJobDetailsSingle.aspx?VRef=1347775 to access and download an application form
Closing date for Applications - 10th November 2017
Any further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 02890222200